May 15th, 2020
We are thankful for the compassion and clinical support our care partners provide everyday to our residents. Many of our Optima Living Communities celebrated Mother’s Day with creative ways to connect residents with their loved ones as part of outdoor visits.
Optima Living Communities remain vigilant in our efforts to #FlattenTheCurve and protect our residents and those who care for them.
We are also grateful to the many care partners who as mothers themselves celebrated with moms at Optima Living!
Please enjoy this collection of images representing many of our communities.
We are here to support and connect families
Friends and families are encouraged to stay in touch and to use the iPads that are available for residents.
COVID-19 Prevention at Optima Living Communities
Infection control precautions are being taken in each of our residences and offices, including implementing all recommendations from Health Authorities and Government Officials.
Some of these protocols include:
- Universal masking for care partners: All care partners who provide direct or indirect care within 2 meters of a resident wear a surgical mask. This will help us reduce the potential spread of the virus by providing an added layer of protection for care partners and residents alike.
- Enhanced screening for the virus: All sites are actively screening (including regular temperature checks) all care partners, essential visitors and residents according to government guidelines.
- Limited to essential visitors only: At all sites from Independent Living to Long Term Care. Arrangements for outdoor visits are available at all sites.
- Infection control and outbreak plans are in place and ready to activate.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation, particularly of high-touch areas, in all communities.
- Ensuring adequate supplies of personal protective equipment are available in each facility in case of an outbreak.
HOW TO STAY SOCIALLY CONNECTED?
Be Safe. Be Well.
Farid Damji | Co-Founder & Principal
Optima Living Communities