How can you stay active this winter?
With winter right around the corner, it is time to prepare for the weather but also for your mental health during the season.
Lets focus on remaining active!
- Remain Social – Being involved in social commitments not only keeps you active but it lifts your spirits and inspires you to stay engaged in other areas of your life in a meaningful way.
- Get The Winter Gear – Make sure you are suited up for the weather, especially with a good pair of winter boots so that you can get outside regardless of the snow.
- Sweat It Out – A walk around your neighbourhood, a fitness class, yoga, etc.
- Just Move – Moving your body room to room, to get the mail, etc really boosts your willingness to remain active
- Exercise Your Mind – Keeping your brain fit in the winter is just as important as your body.Find a good crossword puzzle, brainteasers, or even just reading.